Sunday 24 December 2017

Happy Christmas!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas time.
This is one of may favorite spots in the house and finally I have changed the wall colour from bluegrey to beige with a lime paint kalklitir (Leo) and arrange some pictures. A photo from the royal wedding between Charles and Diana taken by my husband 1981 and a painting by my one of my favorite artists Jesper Waldersten. The lovely striped cushion is from Christina Lundsteen. The iron and steel shelves is my own design and hand made by local craftsmen.
photo: Mia Linnman.

Thursday 7 December 2017

Blog tips

For beautiful pictures, inspiration  and christmas decoration DIY visit a talented friend of mine, Katrin Bååth, at Lovelylife. Photo: Katrin Bååth.

Tuesday 5 December 2017


Long time no see! Christmas mood is coming up, starting with some Amaryllis and a furry blanket. Photo: Mia Linnman.

Wednesday 15 November 2017

No smoking!

I'm definitely not a smoker but I love my ash-tray from Supreme. Probably perfekt for some cookies. 
Photo: Mia Linnman.

Tuesday 14 November 2017


Céline is my absolute favorite brand and the spring 18 looks are really lovely. Thought I'd never wear seventies-style glasses (since I grew up with it) but I love these. Photos: Céline.

Thursday 19 October 2017

Yvonne Kone

Inspiration of the day is the danish fashion designer Yvonne Kone. The simplicity and quality of her work, the store and her home and of course her personal style, it's all just fabulous. Photo: 1-4 via Yvonne Kone, 5-7 Line Thit Klein.

Wednesday 18 October 2017


Going on short holidays is one of the best things in life, except for long holidays ... ;-) Changing perspective and views for a few days is really inspiring. Two weeks ago I went to Italy for the first time in my life (it's a shame I haven't been there earlier). I already looking forward to the next adventure in a new or familiar place. Happy wednesday! Photo: Mia Linnman 

Friday 13 October 2017


Friday, a nice magazine, a scented candle and the best hair brush you can get. Not to forget, harmony and some red wine. Happy weekend! Photo: Mia Linnman

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Friends & Founders

Take a look at this lovely design company, Friends & Founders. Founded in 2013 by the designers Ida Linea and Rasmus Hildebrand. The studio is situated in the north of Copenhagen and 95 % of the collection is manufactured in Scandinavia and the rest 5 % in Europe. I just love all of it! This planting pot is on the top of my wishlist. Photo: Friends & Founders.

Thursday 14 September 2017


Finally I have updated my web with some recent work. Abstraction "Twilight", 150x120 cm.


Some days ago I visited Vallastaden, an urban living expo held between September 2-24 in Linköping, Sweden. The mix of detached houses, terrace houses, apartment buildings, student housing and commercial spaces was really inspiring. One of my favorite chairs in the top picture by Jean Prouvé. Photo: Mia Linnman 

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Morning view

This is my wake-up-view. One of my favorite artists on the wall, Monica Zetterlund, one of Swedens best jazz artists of all times. Photo: Mia Linnman 

Thursday 31 August 2017

Studio work

Tomorrow it's friday and that means working in my studio. On the agenda; some abstract paintings and of course a horse. Photo: Mia Linnman.

Wednesday 30 August 2017


I guess I have a little "post-vacation-depression". I'm already missing summer, the easy living and all the inspiration that comes with traveling. I guess I have to focus on all good things with fall. Photo by  Melanie Lyon and Ramon Escobosa from the album "A place in the sun".

Saturday 12 August 2017


Colourful canoes in San Sebastian makes me happy. Happy saturday! Photo: Mia Linnman

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Vacation mix

Back to work again, lucky me to have a job that I love. These pics from last week in France (Biarritz) and Spain (San Sebastian and Rioja) feels already distant but keeps me inspired. Hope you have or have had a lovely vacation too. Photo: Mia Linnman.