Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Lovely blog friends!

Some months ago I received a "Honest scrap award" by lovely Charlotta at Space for inspiration and "The fabulous Sugar Doll blogger award" from Jeanne-Aelia at Through the French eye of design. Three weeks ago I got a "Beautiful blogger award" from Monika at Splendid Willow and some days ago I received a "The Sunshine Award" from Ami and Jeni at Peppertowne.

Thank you so much for the awards it makes me really happy and I'm sorry for not passing it on until now. Thank you Charlotta, Jeanne-aelia, Monika, Ami and Jeni for the love and credit. And thank you all readers, you inspire me to continue blogging.

The awards are a call to share some things (7 or 10) about yourself and to nominate about 10 other fun, interesting, creative, beautiful and lovely blogs. And there are so many out there! I say as Monika at Splendid Willow "No obligation, just feel loved!"
In no particular order, a "Beautiful blogger award" (I just chose one of these awards) to a few of many interesting and lovely blogs:

Kabuki (swe)

I almost forgot to share 10 (interesting?) things about myself ... Hm, I'll get back about that tomorrow.

15 comments:

Jeanne-Aelia Desparmet-Hart said...

You are so very welcome and thank you for giving us such a lovely blog. I wait to read it evryday. Merci a bientot.

Patusibu said...

Oooooh, thank you!!!! I´m so happy...

I add you yesterday because I think that your blogs it's so cute!!!

Have a lovely day!

Erika @ Practical Princess said...

Thank you so much! Your blog is wonderful!

liza said...

Thank you so much, Mia! Yours is a lovely blog and I your artwork is amazing. I am happy to come here often!!

shari @ little blue deer said...

Congrats on the awards! I can see that your blog definitely deserves it! Lovely posts, and I am a new follower! Cheers!

Mia said...

Nämen, oj då...inte ska väl jag....
Och bland vilken samling sen..
Tack, det var jättesnällt!

Alexandra said...

Oh, I must check out your blog favos. :-) And I totally agree with the other bloggers that gave you these nominations. Love your blog.

Helt Enkelt said...

grattis till awarderna! så roligt för dig!

(Monika på Splendid Willow har blivit en god bloggvän.)

och tack för att du tänkte på mig...
jag lägger en länk till dig, hoppas det är ok!

ha en fin kväll!

Kabuki said...

Tack raraste! Jag blev jätteglad!

Caroline said...

Grattis till dig <3 Jag älskar din blogg så jag förstår att detta award till gavs dig <3 ååå tack för min- så söt..tack tack!! Kram på dig

Emma Brode said...

Thanks! I feel so honored to have Love & Folly included in your award list!
best,
Emma

House of Philia said...

Tack söta du! Vad smickrande och kul!!!:)

Vilken fin och mysig blogg du har och gör du tavlor dessutom? Spännande!

KRAM

P

Splendid Willow said...

Well deserved, sweet friend! Your blog is fantastic!

Cyber hug, Mon

Charlotta Ward said...

Grattis min skatt - du ar vard alla utmarkelser!

Harlig lista med nagra nya namn att utforska.

Stor kram

x Charlotta

Tilda B. Hervé said...

Thank you so much Mia! This made my day! btw, i love your shoes... ;-)
You wrote that you love Montreux, so the next time you can make a stopover in Zurich....