Thursday 18 June 2009

Thanks!


Den 11 juni blev jag taggad av Alek på "From the right bank to the left coast" och igår fick jag ett bloggpris av Tiina på "Liviaconcept". Tack Alek och Tiina (och alla andra som besöker min blogg). Jag ska tagga mina egna favoriter och ge åtta andra duktiga bloggare ett bloggpris men jag hinner tyvärr inte idag för jag måste packa för en plötslig resa till London.

June 11 I was tagged by Alek at "From the right bank to the left coast" and yesterday I got a blog award from Tiina at "Liviaconcept". Thanks Alek and Tiina (and all of you who are visiting my blog). I will tagg my own favourites and pass on eight great bloggers a blog award but unfortunately I can't make it today because I have to pack for a sudden trip to London.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am awarding you with the One Lovely Blog Award!! The "One Lovely Blog Award" was passed on to me by Simon on the side.
http://simonontheside.blogspot.com/

Now I'm passing it on to you because your blog is great!!

Rules to follow:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Hi, Mia, I wanted to let you know that my blog has moved and I've also added you to my blogroll. I hope you are enjoying London. (I'm jealous.)

Evelina said...

Grattis vännen!